Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you take your meds. today?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 158 Total Views
Hey ladies-
Well I have been off the paxil now for a few weeks(lost track of time), and I feel sooooooo much better! I have good days and bad days, but the good days are starting to win! I do however have a problem with the hubby saying "guess you're still not taking your meds." I want to explode!!! I am allowed to have a bad day and if I want to have a melt down, well then I have earned it!! The other day my fuse was a little short and I was not much fun. My 9 yr old said "Mom I liked you better on your pills". I wasn't sure if I wanted to curl up and die or beat him. Then I realized this is directly related to the things his father says sometimes. So please do not let anyone blame your bad day on your meds. or lack of. And if your child says something nasty like this your insensitive husband is probably to blame:)
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jakeandkymom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:51 PM
I have ran out of xanax....and I'm going through withdrawl so damn bad....my husbands insurance doesn't start until next week....I'm having anxiety attacks like crazy....I just want to sleep....
cdandria
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:58 PM
I went through rough times like that when my late husband was alive. HE didn't help the problems any either.. I take Wellbrutrin XL every day now and notice a diffferenct.. I do loose it still on occassion but , I have things undercontrol a whole lot better and don't take it out on my daughters nearly as much. Well except when my youngest decides to have on of her fits to get her own way..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)