Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Taking zoloft

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

I started the zoloft pill 2 days ago only taking half of the pill i feel like i have a state of mind again but it makes me real lazy i dont want to do anything. Is this normal? My head aches are better but i still have dizzeness just was wondering if anyone is taking zoloft and how it effects you? Is it good that i feel like i have my mind back on this med but i dont want to get addicted to it, the doc wants to see me in a week to see how i am, any advice? Thanks ladies for your help

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
stacinbob
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 8:55 AM
glad something working 4 u.. good luck

milliganga
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 9:30 AM

What MG are you on? I think I was given the 50mg to start with right after my son was born and it competely knocked me on my butt! I was alseep for one whole day. I can remember DH coming and getting DS off my chest to go to bed and that was about it after I took it. It was way to strong for me. I had to half the pill and soon realized that I could only take the lowest dosage so they had to change me to Lexapro due to the sleepiness. It will make you feel like you are in a daze for the first couple of days. It was awful for me. I hated it. But hang in there it gets better but if it doesnt talk with your dr about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)