Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5218 members!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:23 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

I cant believe with this many moms!!!! there is hardly any comments on the post in this group!!!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lakensmom
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:52 PM

LOL MAYBE WE NEED TO DELETE ONES THAT ARENT DOING ANYTHING???? LOL

BrokenWings175
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:54 PM

Maybe we're all just too anxious to ask for help!  Or something...I don't know...that's kinda weird to have that many member and not very many posts!

othermom
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:55 PM

I know, this group is pretty quiet.

geminishadow79
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM

I think most moms in the this group tend to only make posts when they are having a hard day and need some help.  I've been a member for close to or a little over a year now and I've never found it to be to chatty, but I think its very helpful when I need it

Jenicasmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:18 PM

I know for me, I tend to not check in on this group very often when my anxiety is pretty well controlled. Actually for me, this group has the most action out of all the groups I belong to. LOL!

Sweetborimami
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Wow thats alot of members......

Deshalee 04-19-07

Gabriel 08-03-08

NewMom2One
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:57 PM

I've always got at least one reply, i'm happy with that...more than I can get in the newcomers group unless its drama! I mostly just lurk here. :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
gyp5ym00n. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

http://tehyabear.blogspot.com/
mstia
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:29 PM

i have a group and people dont really reply to post, so i put the 60 days limit on them. if u are in a group and dont say anything for 60 days, then that tells me you dont want to be here. i think the owner should do the same.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/69480- JOIN FASHION DIVAS  SO YOU ALWAYS LOOK YOUR BEST!

mamaorozco
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Maybe some just get their answers by reading other posts and are too afraid or not comfortable enough to post. Either way, they joined the group for a reason right!

BrokenWings175
by Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:44 AM

That would be me!

Quoting mamaorozco:

Maybe some just get their answers by reading other posts and are too afraid or not comfortable enough to post. Either way, they joined the group for a reason right!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)