Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alright where in the heck is everyone/? lol

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

awww where is everyone?  no one comes on ne more lol u must be feeling better, i hope so ladies!! HUGS!!!!!!!  

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
deedlinz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM
Im here, i have been doing pretty good the past few days, not much anxiety but i am getting a cold :( how have you been???
VetnAFwife
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I try to be here at least every other day.  I just havent had any info or problems to share. I usually look and make sure that no one needs to talk or I will answer a post if I have valid info.  Hope you are doing well today

stacinbob
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:11 AM

uh omg did u read my other posts? yet another setback?  im doin ok today,,,but im trying to convince my self this is all tension to calm down..... and its not panic... really and u know exacltly what im going through...i hate it hate hate hate hate hate hate this....i was crying the othr day  because i was scared im like omfg what is wrong with meeeeeeeeeeee....

Quoting deedlinz:

Im here, i have been doing pretty good the past few days, not much anxiety but i am getting a cold :( how have you been???

deedlinz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Quoting stacinbob:

oh i know, it is so hard for people to understand sometimes. I try to tell my fiance but he don't get it. Im like"how would u like to feel like something is wrong with you all the time and you think that you have a disease and you are going to die?" he just said to stop thinking like that. does he really think i enjoy feeling this way??
mandtmommy
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM

I am here, I am here, I am here!!!!

Whether bio or adopted they are my kids you see, I am so blessed to be thieir mother, They mean everything to me!

stacinbob
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:40 AM

i know some hubbys understand but mine dont...its all in my head he says,,, i just wanna punch him in his face lol. like u said denise does he think i wanna live like this? yea ok bullshit!!

stacinbob
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I KNOW! what gives anyone the right to judge when they dont have a damn clue how it feels.. escpecially since they never went through it....  it really ticks me off when ppl are so quick to judge or make fun of..or just in all say its in our heads....grrr just really makes my top blow..lol

Quoting smallbizmom:

I am here every day, working from home. Write any time if you need encouragement. I understand a lot of the stuff I have read in the posts. I have overcome a lot... still, I kind of depressed about how others treated me in the "storm". Everyone says to get over it already. Yeah, right.

futurmil2b
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I do feel a LOT better but I still come up here from time to time - to give suggestions, advice, etc.  Just want everyone to know - you can get back to normal...you truly can!!!  I am living proof.   Also ladies, keep in mind that PMS does make anxiety worst. 

Joann

boy kissing momwww.freshstartforu.com   Online Dating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)