Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some One Help Me!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

So i have this feeling like faint and lightheaded ....i feel like im about to pass out :(.....I havent been able to sleep right could it be that?? Like my anxiety level is way up there.....:( some one helpcrying

Deshalee 04-19-07

Gabriel 08-03-08

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
stressedout33
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM

That happens to me a lot,  for example i will be walking down the hall at work and i feel like i have to hold on to the walls or i will fall over. or i will just be standing there and i feel like i might pass out. But i try to shake it off and tell myself it's just my anxiety and that sometimes helps. Good luck sweety i feel your pain

NewMom2One
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:33 PM

When I get too tired or over tired my anxiety is much worse. i've been having "episodes" a lot this week. Just keep reminding yourself it's just your anxiety and rememeber to breath..I forget to breath sometimes and i get dizzy. i even get dizzy spells sitting doing nothing watching TV. Your not alone, hang in there.

ocpyropunkmom
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Oh, I know how you feel!  It's so hard when it gets really bad.  And I also agree that it's worse when you are tired or stressed.  I know breathing is important.  But you know what really helps me when mine gets bad?  I lay on my bed and put my face in a pillow and scream and just pound the crap out of my bed with my legs and fists.  It helps to burn off all that adrenalin that is rushing through your system.  And you don't hurt yourself and can do it privately.  Hope this helps you! :)

deedlinz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM
have you eaten anything lately?? I get like that with out eating for a while. If that is not eat, try taking a warm bath and relaxing.
Luvmykiddios
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I suffered with that feeling 24/7 for far to many years before I sought out help I do not know if you are on any meds but it saved my life been free of anxiety now for 6 years. Lexapro 20 mg per day ..... It was the most horrible feeling. Was afraid to go anywhere for the fear of passing out ... YOu are not alone seek the right med it can save your life..

Sweetborimami
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Yes i eat and i think its stress and not enough sleep...i havent been sleeping well.....i got to bed from 12 to 1 and my son wakes up at 4 to eat and then at 7 is when my kids really wake up

Deshalee 04-19-07

Gabriel 08-03-08

deedlinz
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Quoting Sweetborimami:

Yes i eat and i think its stress and not enough sleep...i havent been sleeping well.....i got to bed from 12 to 1 and my son wakes up at 4 to eat and then at 7 is when my kids really wake up

ya that is probably it, lack of sleep and stress can take a toll on you
futurmil2b
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Yep -it's  from stress and lack of sleep.   I use to feel a rush to my head seems like once a month - I thought it had something to do with my cycle but I think it was my blood pressure.  I am now taking BP medication and it don't happen too often anymore.  But I do get it sometimes but it happens about a week before my cycle so I am thinking it has something to do with my hormones....  But lack of sleep and stress can definitely make you feel dizzy/lightheaded...  Also being tired makes you more tense which makes your anxiety worst.  There are so many factors that makes anxiety worst.

Joann

Quoting Sweetborimami:

boy kissing momwww.freshstartforu.com   Online Dating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)