• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lorazapam

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

Does anyone take Lorazapam? My doc just prescribed me 1mg. of Lorazapam but didn't tell me how often to take it. I can't get ahold of him since it's the weekend. I took half of one and it really helped but then by ten last night I started feeling anxious again. Should I take the other half at night? I can't take the whole thing or it knocks me on my you know what hehe. 

Any help with this would be really appreciated! Thanks so much!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ameee
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I take it and was told to take 1 every 12 hours or as needed. Usually Lorazapam is perscribed with another anti anxiety drug. I just take it as needed, which isn't every day.

FUNNY MATERNITY, PREGNANCY AND KIDS T-SHIRTS AND GIFTS

WWW.CAFEPRESS.COM/HOTMOMMATEES

Steph0079
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I take .5 as needed.  If you feel that you need that other half at night, take it!  It helps me call down so I can fall asleep :)

Check out this site to earn extra cash.  You sign up, don't pay a thing, do a couple of surveys or refer your friends and you get a check.  I made $261.23 in December! I get a check every month, please PM me with questions if you have them.  http://www.cashcrate.com/383789   

kellysteel2008
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Even though half gram of Lorazapam is starting to make me feel tired. I'm bummed. I  was hoping to just feel relaxed not fatigued.

kellysteel2008
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM

I wonder if Paxil would be better. My doc recommended it before. He said it really helps with both anxiety and depression. Anyone know anything about Paxil?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)