Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you burn?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

I had the same vision three times this week, and it keeps getting more and more vivid. 

I was going to keep it to myself, but God will not let me.  I must warn you all of what is going to happen, so we can prepare for this day. 

If you ever had a sun burn this is for you! 

When the Galactic Super Wave hits the Earth, our planet will be perfectly aligned with the sun and all the other planets in our universe.  We will have none stop daylight across the entire world.

The light will be so intense that sun screen lotion will not protect your skin from burning, and you will not be able to step outside without blistering horribly. 

People that tan and/or freckle naturally in the sun (like me) will be able to go outside, but expect your skin to tan into the darkest shade possible.  If your eyes are sensitive to sunlight, you must wear a special kind of sunglasses at all time to protect them. 

What we must do for everyone is make a less bulky astronaut suit, so we can go outside safely!  So no one feels left out, we will all wear the suits. 

We must also have a safe place to stay in to ride out the waters from the Earths flip!  (I had a vision of how to make this) 

I am not trying to scare you, this is a warning to prepare mankind for what is about to happen.  Everyone will survive this ordeal, and afterwards we will work together to create the "New World".  You are all about to witness the birth of Heaven on Earth.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mstia
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:49 PM
fun_nice_1
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM
I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT THIS SOUNDS DELUSIONAL TO ME. YOU SHOULD CALL A THERAPIST AND TELL THEM THIS SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR LIKE THIS ANYMORE. :)

Godstar
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Hey, I am just sharing this dream I keep having!  LOL  I hope it does not happen, because it is very distrubing to me.  We should aim at being safe rather than sorry don't you think?

fun_nice_1
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Quoting Godstar:

Hey, I am just sharing this dream I keep having!  LOL  I hope it does not happen, because it is very distrubing to me.  We should aim at being safe rather than sorry don't you think?

I AGREE :)

Godstar
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:02 PM

I tried!  Maybe I should contact Dateline, CNN, and Tom Cruise to help me spread the word. 

deedlinz
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:34 PM

that would be crazy if that really happened. but it wont.

futurmil2b
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 8:21 PM

What the.......

This is one dream I would have kept to myself....

Bell

boy kissing momwww.freshstartforu.com   Online Dating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)