Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many days out of the week.......

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:42 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

does ur anxiety get the best of u....? i mean everything....from pain...to panic?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blakesmom2506
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:49 PM

i cant really tell you "for sure" because it just varries on what i have going on and what i have to do. If i stay home most of the time i do so it really does not bother me all that much only if something is bothering me or my SO and i get in a fight over stupid crap witch we seam to do alot. So it just depends really but i pretty much have it controlled for the most part. I sometimes feel it coming on and most times i dont but when i feel it come on i take my ativan and a little while later i am ok. I have my ativan with me all the time for when i need it i will have it with me

NewMom2One
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:02 PM

The last few weeks every day several times a day. I used to have it some-what under control but the actual attacks have returned..luckily minor attacks though..not full blown ones. So basically I've got worse lately..but am not at my worst..if that makes sense.

gyp5ym00n. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
KRISTH9
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:17 PM

every day! it starting to drive me crazy!

KimmyPoo
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:22 PM

once or twice a week but I fight it I dont let it win... I drive and work and do what i want for the most part.. I WILL NOT let it bring me down again...

stacinbob
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM

i have the pain every day...i dont really panic.... but tonight im in alot of pain...my head is fucki killin me....omg!!!!!!!!! the dr said migrane an sinus but it hurts soooo bad i wanna scream..ill be fine one minunte then the 15 mins later...boom.. she gave me migrane med but didnt work...now since my sinus is fucked up dont think its gona work...now tnight im panicky alittle because every little thing is hurting!! :-(

Quoting KRISTH9:

every day! it starting to drive me crazy!

crissie123
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I really  feel you girl be strong. I guess i need to make appointment with my doctor everything just seem to gang up on me and i explode and at the end i feel defeated.

deedlinz
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:27 PM

honestly....everyday. simple frown

lakensmom
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 6:10 PM

AT LEAST 5 OUT OF 7

Jenicasmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 7:41 PM

On a bad week maybe 1 day but it's pretty minor stuff compared to what I was dealing with. I know how miserable you are (been there, done that) and I am sorry that you have not found relief from your anxiety or migraines.

38047_1230658629_med1.jpg picture by nica1082

shacklove
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 7:43 PM

mine was several times a day everyday

then i started meds- now it's only about  5 days a week so i get about 2 good days a week. i count my blessings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)