Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok dose this happen..

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
To anyone else? If i know my husband is going to be leaving for a few days or more i start having panic at takes and feel no anxiety ridden from the time he tells me till the time he is back with us ! and the bad part of all this is ! is that i should be used to him coming and going its his job i am a military wife and i dont know how to get this gone i am on meds and everything

anyone else experience this?
baby Pictures, Images and Photosttc Pictures, Images and PhotosTTC Pictures, Images and Photos
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hannahs_mimi
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Don't worry it happens to the best of us, even those who have been dealing with this for years. I always freaked out when my Ex Hubby used to leave for work, thinking back it was kind of silly but at the time it wasn't. I always thought something bad would happen to me the moment he left my sight and what would happen to my kids?? Take deep breaths and know you are ok and nothing is going to happen out of the ordinary. Do you have family that lives close by??

Let me know if you need to chat.

Take care xoxo

247mamaandwife
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 3:02 PM
Thank you so much for your reply , it makes me feel better that i am not the only one that feels this way. No unfortunately i am a military wife and about 9 hrs from home
Tinkie107
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:57 AM

yes i do, i feel like something bad will happen with me or the kids and i will need him....but i get over it and keep myself busy.tina

247mamaandwife
by Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM
I think thats what i am going to have to do is keep my self very busy so the time go by fast , i just hate being like this you know
baby Pictures, Images and Photosttc Pictures, Images and PhotosTTC Pictures, Images and Photos
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)