• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bad attack today :-(

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

So I had a really bad attack today, this is the worse one in years... I was dizzy my heart/thoughts were racing, i felt like i was gonna throw up and I had diarrhea... I had to leave my son with my mother in law next door and lay down, i fell asleep quickly and my arms felt like jello... this was earlier today... I feel super drained as if I've ran a race, my arms still feel weak... and I feel like I need more rest.. My husbands home now and I'm thinking about laying down...... It's the second day of my period, and that's a hassle in its self.. I just wanna go to sleep and wake up normal again...

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tinkie107
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Sorry to hear that i do hope you are feeling better when i get like that i think to myself..this will pass....mine has been acting up also this month....tina

247mamaandwife
by Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM
I cant stand when i feel like that ! i feel like i am not in control of my mind and it kinda irks me i hope you have a better day mama
futurmil2b
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Hope you are feeling better.  Panic/Anxiety attacks are the pits.  They will drain you - leaving you feeling soooo tired.  I have not had one in a while (in over 2 years).  It does get better but it's a process.  Once you have an attack it puts you on guard because you are not sure when you will have another one - therefore some people stay tensed.  Hang in there :-)

Joann

FREE INTERNET BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Work at home on the Internet. Free quick courses shows you how. We supply free training to start your business. There is no cost to you. Start part time and make money in your spare time. All you have to do is sign up at http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10565697/FREE

typing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)