Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Part of the problem solved . . .

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

The person who sat for Matthew during camp weeks is also available this week to sit for him while I'm in school.  That's one load off my shoulders.

While BIL made it here yesterday, I'm not asking him to sit while I'm in school.  Reason?  We've also asked if he will give us a hand with some desperately needed electrical work here.  (He's an electrician and he can do the stuff.) 

Matthew is a VERY curious kid, and I don't think it's wise for BIL to be the only person in the house with Matthew while at the same time he's trying to get work done that involves electricity.  He likes Matthew and Matthew likes him, but it's difficult to pay attention to work like electrical work while trying to keep an eye on a curious nephew!

Also, Frank was able to get *almost* all of the time he needed in July, except for two days--the Monday and Tuesday after the 4th of July, which really didn't surprise me all that much.  I *think* our sitter's available then, and I *think* she will be available when Matthew does two weeks of camp in July.  If not, well, I'll just end up being home for two days and going late to class for those two weeks. 

I am still going back to night school next April . . . I figured out that I'm going to have to do that anyway, not only because of the summer schedule with Matthew, but also because Matthew begins 6th grade (!!) in August 2010, and middle school starts classes at 10 a.m.  My classes begin at 8 a.m. 

So part of the problem's solved.  Now, if I could just get some good motivation to practice more and better . . .

"I urge, then . . . that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." -- I Timothy 2:1-2, New International Version

jigsaw ribbonpraying

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)