Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im lost and i dont know what to do?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

Hello Everyone....

ok well i was recently pregnant with twins but sadly enough they didnt make it when they were born cuz they came way to early and there lungs werent developed enough..... so this will be the 3rd pregnancy were my babies didnt make it and right now i dont know what to do.... I just feel like im really depressed again and ive been taking stuff and  nuthing is helping  me at all..... and i have a 2 year old daughter and right now i feel so bad cuz i havent been taken care of her at all since i got home from the hospital a week ago.. i just dont know what to do.. i just stay in my room and cry like all day....

and i know my bf is worried about me cuz when im depressed i start to cut myself

can anyone help me or suggust anything to me ?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jamie12345
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Call your doctor's office firstly and tell them your meds aren't working and you need something else.  Talk to the nurse and tell her what you just told us and let her give you something else.  I'm so sorry to hear about your losses.  Hugs* 

futurmil2b
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 7:42 AM

So sorry about your losses.  I agree with the other post, call your doc.  He may can give meds that can help.  I know it's tough but hang in there.

Joann

Natrual Herbal Products may help with Anxiety, Weigh Loss, Women's Health, Cleansing

www.mynsp.com/healthlink

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)