Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gnomeo and juliet

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 447 Total Views

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sterlingmomof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I took lanie to see this.  she really liked it.  she didn't want to see it at first.

cassieerin
by Johanna on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM

my girls really want to see it but the local theater didn't get it and i can't afford to go anywhere else (i get to go free w/ the girls to the loca theater b/c my sister works there)

so i'm hoping the drive in, which opens this weekend, will get it. they're showing Rango and i'm hoping I get to go see that!!! 

sterlingmomof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I know!  Johnny needs our support

Quoting cassieerin:

my girls really want to see it but the local theater didn't get it and i can't afford to go anywhere else (i get to go free w/ the girls to the loca theater b/c my sister works there)

so i'm hoping the drive in, which opens this weekend, will get it. they're showing Rango and i'm hoping I get to go see that!!! 

aidensmomma508
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:29 AM

aiden liked it so did i but that was the movies from hell. he threw up and i brougth him in the bathroom to change then he beat me up then we went back in the movie and he was mad we sat in th eback so he knocked off my glasses. i think we'll have to rent it.

NikLvsNick
by on Mar. 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM

I took the kids to see this almost 2 weeks ago and they loved it. I thought it was really cute.

We just saw Rango on this past Saturday. The kids liked that one as well. I cannot wait for Kung Fu Panda 2 now!

Noni2319
by Chase on Mar. 10, 2011 at 8:04 AM
I think this looks cute. Maybe I'll take Peanut to see it this weekend.

I didn't know they were making a second Kung Fu Panda. We'll have to see that too. He liked the first one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymommy1313
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 2:30 PM

My oldest saw this and loved it, I can't wait to see it. I also can't wait to see Rango. Anything Johnny is on my list!!

Chibi_Kitten
by MMOTM-July on Mar. 15, 2011 at 3:36 PM

It looks cute but I don't feel the urge/need to go see it. I'll probably rent it when it comes out though, at least for the kids if nothing else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN