Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FRANKLIN GRAHAM FESTIVAL ~~ NORFOLK, VA FREE CONCERT MAY 18-20!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:57 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

For those of you who are in Virginia, or perhaps may want to travel to Virginia in two weeks!

Franklin Graham Greater Hampton Roads Festival at Norfolk, Virginia's Scope FREE!!! May 18-20, 2007!   I am going to be there, too!

Friday, May 18
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Special Guests:
Israel Houghton & New Breed
Tree 63

Saturday, May 19
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
KIDZFEST
Special Guests:
Lesha Campbell
"Go Fish"
Chaos on Wheels

Saturday, May 19
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Student Night
Special Guests:
Third Day
Nicole C. Mullen

Sunday, May 20
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Special Guests:
Charlie Daniels Band
George Huff

Norfolk Scope Arena
201 E. Brambleton Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every evangelistic festival conducted by Franklin Graham (son of Billy Graham) is the result of a cooperative effort involving the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, the evangelist, his team, and many local Christians and churches.

The primary objective of any Franklin Graham festival is to bring uncommitted individuals into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and firmly establish them in a local church.

A Note from Franklin Graham

Dear Friends,

Telling someone else the Good News of Jesus Christ is one of the greatest privileges I know, for when others hear and believe the Gospel, their lives are changed forever.

Much of my time is spent working in the desolate regions of the world, where multitudes of people are hurting and hopeless. But one doesn't have to live where there is war and famine to be empty and fearful. All have sinned, and sin separates us from God, leaving us guilty, aimless and lost. The message of Christ, however, is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes (Romans 1:16). That's why I join with Christians and churches in communities like yours to proclaim this truth through Festivals. By reaching out together, we see thousands of men, women, and young people each year find new life through repentance and faith in Him.

As you consider how the Lord would have you go about fulfilling the Great Commission to "make disciples," my prayer is that you will have a clear sense of God's will and timing, and the courage to launch out in obedience of Him, however formidable the challenges may seem. We stand ready to work with you in fulfilling God's plan.
Sincerely,

Franklin Graham
President and CEO
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)