Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen age Son's Father has never been around

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:46 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 181 Total Views
My 15 year son's father has never had anything to to do with him. Nor has he been responsible in his care or paying his child support. And my son wants nothing to do with his dad. Which we are better off without him. I am married to a wonderful man now and he is more of a father to my son than his own dad. And we as a family are going to welcome a new addition to our family in July.
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommyinatl
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2007 at 12:07 PM
congratulations on you new baby missy.i'm in the same situation that you are. the only difference is that my son is too young to even know what's going on. he's only 4 months old his dad has only seen him once and he doesn't help out with taking care of Jalen. He's given me a whopping $5 since my son was born. I want my son to have a father, but his dad is a lowlife and I'm not even sure if I want my son to know him. I hope to be able to do what you did. Which is to find a man that loves me and my son and treats him as his own son. I really do want my son to have a real man in his life to teach him all the things a man should teach his son. Yea, my son has his grandfather that he see everyday, but I'm not going to be living here with my folks forever. I keep coming across guys that seem to have their heads on their shoulders, but my son's in the picture now and I can't just jump at any and every cute face. you knwo what I mean?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)