Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Noblesville Mom looking for playdates for 2 1/2 yr old daughter

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

We moved to Noblesville a few years ago and it's been hard finding parents with children the same age. I work part-time and spend most of my time with her and love it, but it would be nice if we knew other kids her own age.  The few families that we have playdates with have children a little older or infants. So if anyone is in the same boat or interested - please respond back.  Thanks! J-

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jmegee
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Good morning,

I am new to Indiana and live in Carmel. I have a 2 yr old daughter and 3 1/2 year old boy/girl twins. I am looking for play dates as well. I just started back on Cafe Mom today :)

If you are interested post or email me . Maybe we can get to know each other Jayme

sparker1106
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I live in Noblesville. I have a 2 1/2 yr old girl and a 10 month old boy. I have the same problem finding moms with other kids around the same age. I am always up for meeting new people. If you are interested in a play date sometime email me.

Quoting babymagill:

We moved to Noblesville a few years ago and it's been hard finding parents with children the same age. I work part-time and spend most of my time with her and love it, but it would be nice if we knew other kids her own age.  The few families that we have playdates with have children a little older or infants. So if anyone is in the same boat or interested - please respond back.  Thanks! J-

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2OWL
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I watch 3 year old twin boys and have been looking for playdates or even a playgroup for them so they can interact with others their age. We are in the Lebanon area but frequently travel to the Carmel area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)