Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More Good Groups - Check Them Out!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 307 Total Views
Feel free to promote your group here, I will add more as time goes on. Click on the "about" heading for the group to go to it.

About The Bewitchin' Kitchen
Diversity makes the best Soup!

The dawn of human kind revolved around the fire pit, hearth, kitchen. WELCOME to those who love to cook and bake, craft, boil, toil, create and enjoy the Hearth of the Home ~ A variety of recipes, general culinary information, kitchen table crafts, and hearth and home based information can be found here. Relax, grab a cuppa and sit a spell.........This is an earth based information group. All are welcome with an open mind.

About Theraputic GRADE A Essential Oils uses

For all of you who wonder what Essential Oils are used for and what their capabilities are, I would love to answer questions. They can be used not only for medical purposes and nutrition but for emotional purposes as well!

About A better way

Share idea and thoughts on Holistic, Organic or homeopathic parenting. Discuss herbal remedies, chiropractic, organic babyfood, vaccines, traditional medicine versus alternative medicine anyting you like. Please share what information you have with others and feel free to ask questions of the group.

About Organic, Natural, and Simple Living

For those interested in maintaining a lifestyle with less chemical. Find out about products to clean your home, clean your body, and you can even make many yourself!

About Therapeutic touch

Massage is helping babies be less fussy, have fewer bouts of colic, sleep better and have a calming effect on the extended family. Mothers suffering from post partum depression are reporting feeling better and more able to cope following a massage session with their new baby. Are you having problems adjusting to new motherhood? Is your baby unsettled? lets have a chat about that and see if we can restore calm to your world.

About Natural Mommas United

Welcome to the Natural Mommas United group! Here you will find moms, and mom's-to-be, with a natural approach to life. Discussion topics will include family nutrition, parenting styles, discipline approaches, holistic and herbal health care, pregnancy, birth and newborn options, and much much more! Hopefully, friendships will be forged, playgroups will be produced, and women will deepen their wisdom - as we share our stories, our studies, and our suggestions. Come join us!

About Earthy momma's group

Open to all mommas with love! This group is not about going crazy trying to make sure you buy everything organic! I want moms to feel comfortable knowing that everyone starts somewhere and I'm open to questions and I love to learn new things! The group will focus on natural, simple living. Many moms dont know that certain cleaning products and even products inside disposable diapers can be harmful to their children!! (now or in the future). They banned a chemical for use in tampons but still include that chemical in the use of disposable diapers! I have been changing my ways and the ways of my family in little steps. We have made changes to help in the fight against global warming as well. Again there are little steps everyone could do without effort! So begin chatting it up if you think this group is for you! We love to meet new people!

About Michael Moore Fans

Michael Francis Moore (born April 23, 1954) is an American film director, author and liberal political activist known for his outspoken, critical views on globalization, large corporations, gun violence, the Iraq War, U.S. President George W. Bush, and various other domestic and international policies of the United States and its allies.

by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Toxic-FreeMom
by on May. 8, 2007 at 1:31 AM
Concerned About Your Family's Health and Safety?

Group is intended for moms who want to learn about providing for a safer environment for their families and especially little ones. Learn about non-toxic alternatives, home remedies, or tell us about some.
IsisMoon
by Member on May. 14, 2007 at 10:28 PM

About Laundry Secrets

Tired of trying to figure out how to remove that stain or make your clothes stay bright? This is the place to learn, I made this group so we can all help each other with our laundry woes. Have fun, respect others, and be peaceful!

You can always find this group with the following URL:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/laundrysecrets

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)