Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no one is talkin!!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 4:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 333 Total Views
talk! lol what is the greatest thing that your in-laws/parents hvae done for you?
by on May. 4, 2007 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cadyandmacimom
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:31 PM

my inlaws take care of our girls 3 days a week...... lifesavers!

2babygirls408
by New Member on May. 4, 2007 at 10:34 PM
The greatest thing, humm, well they are always doing grea tthings, paid most of are wedding, helped us get a house, and everything in side it, washer, dryer,, couch, tables, beds, dressers. helped us pay are creditcards, and car off... yeah i no we are spoiled.....
sweet32147
by New Member on May. 8, 2007 at 1:45 PM
My in-laws are oh so diffrent then my parents, but that is exactly why I love them to death.  They have been there for me when I left my parents house, got pregnant before I was married, and they were really there for me when I lost my mom 2 years ago.  I'm only 25 now so yeah it was a big help having them around.  We go to there house every weekend and it doesn't get old.
1Redapple
by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM

This group caught my eye, when I was looking at someones profile.  That person  was in Washington and looking for a best friend today.  If she reads this, thanks for leading me here.

Anyhoo, my in-laws are pretty great.  The first great thing they do is, be down to earth.  Second they love their kids all 5 of them.  They love their grandchildren and don't expect things from them.  Third I am their favorite daughter in law.  I am their only dil, but it's something.  When their son and I got pregnant and then married teens, they gave us a place to live and didn't ask for anything in return.

Well I hope this group is still being looked at, its a cool idea.

1Redapple
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)