Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 8:21 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 311 Total Views
Hi there, welcome to the group! Please just take a moment of your time to tell us a little bit about yourself. Having struggles with your business, let us know. We all have goals, together we can acheive them.
by on May. 7, 2007 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
thinkpink4u
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2007 at 7:20 PM
I am a brand new Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant in Texas - I have only been with MK for two weeks, and have my debut this Saturday.  I have seen it make a huge difference in so many lives with the income possiblities, including with my mothers, so it is amazing.  I love the prinicipal of God First, Family Second, and Career Third!  This should be the basis for every career.  However, in our times, it is not!!  I have used the skin care for about 5 or 6 years, and now proudly sell the whole line after trying the cosmetics, and falling in love with them!  I hope that I can change ladies lives just as I know my has changed being in with the greatest ladies in Yvonne Lemmon's area for the past two months running.  I am learning as I go, but have the confidence and will to do it.  Being a little bit further from my director has hurt me a little, because of missing meetings, but I still have the will to go out, and make this work on my own!!!  till I get a leader in my area - or I become one....lol, I hope that women can see the change in me both personally and professionally and get the chance to join me!

Blessings to all!
Patricia Bell
thinkpink4u@marykay.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)