Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a great playgroup

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Greetings

Hi, I'm Joanna and I'm the organizer of the Northern Palm Beach Mom's Group.   I'm super excited for the future of this group.  Some examples of meetings that we have had in the past are:
beach days, seaside stroller walks, local indoor playgrounds, bookstore meetings, evening and day coffee talks, story times at local venues and playdates at members houses.  Some of the new events I have been planning are Family Potluck Picnics, community events, personalized tours of local establishments, dance and music classes and home shopping parties.  Not only do we have great get togethers, we support one another.  Have you ever wanted advice on which car seat to buy?  Why not ask the group and get a variety of answers to make an educated decision.  Are you going through a rough time and need some help taking care of your little ones.  We are here for one another.

I have met some great women from this group.  I joined when my son was just 6 months old.  Noah, (my son) is now 24 months and he has more friends then I do. 

Our member dues are $15 per year, just to cover the cost of the Meetup site and to support our large events.  You are more then welcome to come to a meeting to make sure that this is your kind of group before paying the fee.

This Meetup is for moms who are looking to make new friends for them and their little ones, lend support, and share experiences.  You will meet a number of terrific women, many of which have different professional, personal and ethnic backgrounds but find common ground in the experience of parenting.

Our goal is to have a variety of meetups that suit the needs of our individual members.  Northern Palm Beach Mom's Group has A LOT to do, in fact there is something going on almost every day of the week.  This is one of the only mothers' groups that offer support to both working and non-working moms!

If you are interested please request to join on our homepage. You will have full access to the group for two weeks for you to decide it this is the right group for you.

We can't wait to meet you!

If you have any questions, please drop a line.  We would be happy to meet and chat.

Sincerely,

Joanna

http://www.meetup.com/northern-palm-beach-moms-group/

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)