Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome New Members Please Read This

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:18 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 941 Total Views
Hello everyone, welcome to the group hope this group will offer you some new connections and or resources for women who live in santa cruz county.
Before you start will you please leave a post about yourself by answering a few questions
How many children do you have
Marital status
The reason you joined this group

Thanks  for joining the group, with your help and input we can make this group a great outlet for women in santa cruz county

by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GloArm
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2007 at 3:14 AM
Hello,
I have 2 lil boys. My oldest son is 14 months old and my other son is 3months old. I have live in Santa Cruz for almost four years but I still don't know that many people.
silverain420
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2007 at 3:19 PM
Hello. I am married and we live in Soquel with our 2 year old son. We have been in Santa Cruz for about 5 years, but don't really have other friends with children. I am very interested in finding a play group, I think it would be vey beneficial to my son.
kikismiles1111
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2007 at 12:18 AM
Hello Group...

My name is Emily and I have one son, Zachary, who is turning 11 in just a couple short months!  I am 29 and have been living in Santa Cruz county for about three years now.  I joined the group because networking with other moms has always been the one area I neglect when things get hectic...which let's face it, they almost always do. 

I hope to get to know all of you in time and look forward to our future conversations!

Thanks,

Emily
mbsc138
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2007 at 1:49 PM

Hi my name is Margaux and I have one child, my son Talen who is only six weeks old. I have lived in Santa Cruz my whole life and just don't really have any friends with children. I am not married, but in a committed relationship with my boy friend Alex, and I joined this group because I need mommy friends in my neighborhood.

Jennair
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2007 at 12:40 AM
I have two children,  divorced, live with serious boyfriend and looking to meet other Moms in the area.  My situation is a little different as the kids live full time with their Dad in Modesto and stay with us on the weekends and when they are on breaks from school(he has family there and I don't have any here). When they are visiting I spend most of the time either downtown, the beach or bike rides or hiling at one of the many awesome places around here....Wilder Ranch seems to bet he fav.
rcash15
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2007 at 1:45 AM
Hello I live in Caitola and don't know many other people who have children. I am married and have a  2 year old and another on the way and I'm interested in meeting more moms and joining a play group.
KaLeah14
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2008 at 3:07 PM
Hi, My name is Ashley, im a married, young, stay at home mom of 2 girls. Kaylee is 3 and Leah is 4 months. I would really like to start a momsgroup where the kids can play and the moms can socialize! If your interested please email me :)
heathenheather
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2008 at 2:28 PM
Hello, my name is Heather. i'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids, ages 10, 5 & 3. i have lived in santa cruz off and on my whole life. i currently live near the summit. i would love to meet up with some other moms (please be nice LOL). i haven't quite got my profile up and running yet, but i will soon!
mommykrystal08
by on Mar. 16, 2008 at 4:06 PM
HI!

my name is Krystal, I am 25 and expecting my first child (a baby boy) with my husband Jason.  I lived in santa cruz for 5 years and my husband is from there.  Sadly wevhave been in san jose for a little over a year now :(  but all my friends and family are in santa cruz as well as my chiropractor, so i am over there at least 3x a week.  my husband is working in san franciso, and the commute from santa cruz was killing us....still is :( we plan on moving back to the cruz soon though!

i am looking to share info and stories as well as make some mommy friends in santa cruz.  I look forward to networking and playdates in the future!

~love & light~
     krystal
(& baby Noah)

pregnancy calendar

Gamble81
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Hello, I have one 15 month old son and live in the Santa Cruz Mountains. I'm basically married and joined because I don't know many people with children and it's always nice to make new friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)