Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wed.

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 10:15 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

Marco is sick with cold

: (

by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ryjaxmom
by Member on Sep. 10, 2008 at 11:48 AM

aww!! I hope he feels better!

wewe1223
by Group Owner on Sep. 10, 2008 at 4:17 PM

thanks...

Ellen33
by Member on Sep. 10, 2008 at 7:38 PM

Sorry to hear that Wendy.  Charlotte has a cold too.  She is teething terribly and had a clear running nose but now it's gotten think and yellowish and it won't stop running.  I really hope it doesn't get worse.  I hope Marco feels better soon.

wewe1223
by Group Owner on Sep. 11, 2008 at 9:48 AM

omg. marco and charlotte must have spoken bc that is exactly what he has,,, how funny.  hopefully it will pass quickly.

MommyOnLI
by on Sep. 11, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Add AJ to this list as well... he started with clear snot, and now its yellow.  has been up my ass all day today, crying screaming, nothing is comforting him except for motrin or tylenol.  i know he is getting molars, bc he wants every meal ice cold.  and if its not it goes to the dog.

Pampered Chef Consultant: andreasellspamperedchef@gmail.com

wewe1223
by Group Owner on Sep. 12, 2008 at 5:45 PM

Hope AJ and Charlotte feel better today.  Marco's buggars are drying up but I hear ya Andrea about the kids being up our ass.  UGH.   painful... and the whinnnnning........with the little arms up for me to pick him up. 

But after yesterday, I feel blessed to have a snotty, whiney, glued-to-me beautiful kid and family.

: )

Ellen33
by Member on Sep. 12, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Charlotte is still pretty drippy and cranky.  I have a babysitter coming tonight so we are going out!  I can't wait for a dinner out without kids.  I hope by Monday she is dried up a little bit.  Her poor little nose is getting red from all the wiping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)