Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi.......

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 298 Total Views
Hi, Thnx for letting me join.  I look forward to getting you know you all.
I'm 43 yrs. young, married 20 yrs. comes the 9 th of May......I have 2 crumb snatchers (son who is 13 and a daughter who is 9).  I've been living in Fl. for almost 13 yrs. but still consider NY my home......Oh gosh I miss NY!!!
My life pretty much rotates around my kids but to be honest with you they are my life and it's very rewarding because of them (even tho I allow them to get on my last nerve at times).
In my spare time I read, and create siggies and tags with my paint program. I'm also my husband's bookkeeper.  I have two cats and two parakeets.
I hate being unorginized because it makes me feel as if I lost control of things...... I love my morning cup of coffee (with hazelnut creamer) and enjoy doing the Sunday crossword puzzels ( I believe I only completed one tho) and I'm addicted to Sudoku.
I know I'm at the start of my meanopause (as I call it prononuced = mean o pause) due to my nite sweats and my age but I just think of a new begining about to happen........Hey , if I can survive my kids teen years I think I can survive this........ lol maybe it's an even trade of uh? I suveive my kids teen yrs and t hey can survive my menopause yrs.!!!   Oh, God does have a great sense of humor!!!
Well, look forward to meeting you all.....have a great day,,,,,,,,,,,Tammy
by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jgl3g
by on May. 10, 2007 at 7:50 PM
Where in NY are you from? I grew up in Ozone Park and then moved to Hicksville when I was 17. I live in TN now and I hate it I too miss it so much. It is a world of difference from NY to TN. But I am glad I am here in this group. Sounds like we all cherish the am cup of jo ( I prefer french vanilla creamer )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)