Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing kids Sorry it is long

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2010 at 8:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

I have a question and I am hoping someone can answer this for me. My husband and I and my two kids from a previous marriage live in an older home. It is very old and does need some work. It is livable though. My ex husband is threating to take the kids from me saying it is not livable. We have wood heat for the winter. Window AC for the summer. We have electricity and running water. The kids always have food. Can he really take them from me because I live in an old house. He says it is not modern enough and that the kids deserve to live somewhere more modern age. He does pay child support. He is also asking me for an itemized statement of where the child support goes and where my paychecks go. He says he wants to know where every penny i make or get from him goes so he knows the kids are being taken care of. He gets the kids every other weekend and for the most part his mother takess care of them when he has them not him. I love my kids to death and do not want to lose them. I bought the kids new shoes in Feb. My youngest sons were too small so my ex gave me an older pair that were still in good condition that he had. My oldest will not wear his new ones and continues to wear his old worn out ones. My ex bought both of them new shoes today and thats what brought all of this about. We have been having financial trouble here lately but still does he have the right to take them from me? Please someone help me.

by on Mar. 27, 2010 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)