Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourselves here!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2007 at 10:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 193 Total Views
Hello my name is becca. i am a mommy to 3 kiddos. my daughter is 5, my son is 2 and my new baby is 7 weeks old.
my son is turining 3 in october. he was born oct 5th of 2004. he is hitting that terrible twos stage with force. he doesnt listen. does things he knows he shouldnt do. time outs dont owkr. he thinkgs it s all funny and will laugh at me. driving me nuts!! good hting i love him!!
welcome!!
by on May. 5, 2007 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
zoenlandonsmom
by on May. 6, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Hi my name is Amanda, I am a mommy of 2. Zoe Jane was born October 22, 2004 and Landon who was born August 3rd 2006.
newmommy12404
by on May. 6, 2007 at 11:44 PM
Hi my name is jacquelyn my son bryan was born jan. 24th 2004. he is 3 and is so cute....he is my life....but he hits punches kicks everything and everybody in sight....i don't let him watch ANYTHING on TV that has any voilence in it...so i don't get the urge he has to kick butt....but we have a area with red tape marked off in the dinning room called the hot spot he doesn't like it nor does it really work cause 2 mins later he will be beating on his big brother that does not if touch him yell or raise his voice at him do to fear by us.....lol ....J.J
mary12161983
by New Member on May. 7, 2007 at 8:50 PM
Hey my name is Mary. I am a mother of two. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Both of them are boys. My 2 year old was born October 14, 2004. He is actually the better of my 2 kids. The only bad thing he does is ignores me. Every now and then I have to punish him but not nearlly as often as my 4 year old.
Johanna4
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2007 at 3:19 PM
My son's name is Ryan and he was born on August 18, and he weighed 8lbs,15ozs and was 21 inches long. Ryan was a cryer! All  that boy did was cry for me! To the point I almost went insane! If his dad would hold him, he would practically break his neck to see me and If he couln't would cry hysterically, also when he started  crawling he would crawl after me reaal fast and begin crying If I tried to walk anywhere. Also the same when he started walking. Ryan is  a momma's boy but he does drive me insane instead of crying, he does other types of stuff.
mamatodallas
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 2:05 AM
My name is Jennie and I am a SAHM to Victoria Dallas. She was born August 18th, 2004.

She is 38 inches and weighs 37 lbs now.

I would love to hear where you kids stand. What kinds of things are they into and things that they say. Being that mine is an only child and I am an only child I am unclear where she stands against others her age.
Lepcam14
by on Jun. 16, 2008 at 8:29 AM
Hello, My name is Amanda I live in North Carolina, and I have a son born December 12, 2004.  A little girl due in July.  I look  forward to talking to moms! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)