Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Coupon Of The Month from La Redoute US Catalog / Internet Shopping

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 216 Total Views
La Redoute has great womens clothes and great prices! La Redoute is H&M offering high end designs at budget friendly prices. I'm now a big fan of their clothes & especially their shoes!

They now have a new program called La Redoute LR TXT. Basically, if you provide your cell phone number they will start by sending you a text message with a 20% off your highest priced item code via a text message. Then when they have a sale going on or other ways to save you money for shopping on their website they'll send more (usually 1 a month at most). My understanding of the program is it will be their best offer(s) of the month, not just repeats of what's in their emails or available directly on their website.

The clothes are cool, the deals are real, and the text messages are free. Your cell phone plan may charge you 5 or 10 cents per message, but no extra charges! I saved almost $20 bucks with this (the last one was for 30% off, so I'm a believer! Plus my hubby set this program up so I know it's safe and for real.

Take a look at their website by clicking their logo below, if you like their stuff then click on the cell phone below and sign up! Enjoy!

If The Picture Isn't Automatically Linked, Just Click Here
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommy68
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 8:48 AM

Trust me, this one is worth it!  Leave some comments please, I would sure appreciate it.  Me supporting my hubby's work, (which I am not ashamed to do) is what will finally bring me home & their stuff is great!

Feel free to invite me as a friend, a couple of times a year he get's about 20 incredible employee / vendor coupons from some of my hubby's 130 clients and I'm happy to share them with you!  (we just have to be connected for me to do that, I'm not a spammer!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)