Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**** Post Points & Rewards Programs for shopping, playing games, viewing ads, & trying programs/products here

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:35 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 1271 Total Views
Since so many messages are about this topic I decided to make a space for it.  Please do not post work-at-home messages here (there is a thread for that)

Here is my post. 
Go to :

Hope this helps you out!

Visit my site for baby & kids freebies (infants to college aged kids)

Earn Debit Cards/Win Cash/Play for FREE                 

Stay updated on all my new baby & kids' freebie finds

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 10:56 PM

try this search engine that awards points for every search you do.  You can win points or prizes. 
good luck.

by Group Admin on Jul. 26, 2007 at 5:47 PM

Win Cash & Earn Gift Cards

View ads while you pick numbers to win.  You earn points for gift cards and you can even win cash!  I won $250 in April 2007 and $50 in gift cards so far (as of 7/26/07-you can read more about that on my profile)  Anyway, it is easy to play and fun to win.  You can earn even more points by referring friends and family.

Here is the link to check it out and join:

Visit my site for baby & kids freebies (infants to college aged kids)

Earn Debit Cards/Win Cash/Play for FREE                 

Stay updated on all my new baby & kids' freebie finds

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:29 AM
Join My Power Mall TODAY!

Over 1100 stores like Target, K Mart, Sears, Gap, Old Navy, Land's End, Circuit City, Best Buy & many more!

Rebates of 2-55% on EVERY purchase.  And it's FREE.   No gimmicks.  No qualifying!

This is a GREAT DEAL!

Eileen Wheeler
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:16 AM

What is MyPoints?
MyPoints is a reward network, just like when you earn miles on an airline or cash-back on a credit card. The difference is that MyPoints is flexible. You don't have to stick with one store to earn Points, and you don't have to take your rewards in just one form. We have many partners that our members can shop with and redeem from. As a member, you can earn reward Points for shopping at hundreds of brand-name merchant sites, responding to email offers, taking surveys, booking travel, using the MyPoints® Rewards Visa® credit card and playing online games. Then you can redeem Points for gift cards and certificates from the same wide range of stores, restaurants, airlines and hotels.

What are the requirements for joining MyPoints?
You must be at least 18 years old, live in the United States or Canada and provide correct enrollment information. We allow only one membership per person, and only one account per email address. For complete details see our Terms of Service. To sign up for MyPoints, click here.

Is MyPoints Free?
MyPoints is free! There is no charge to be a member or redeem points.

How do I earn Points in the MyPoints Program?
You can earn Points on the MyPoints website and via MyPoints email. You'll earn Points for purchasing products and services from our brand name merchant partners, for taking surveys and in some instances, for reading email.
To receive your Points you must complete your transactions through the links provided on the MyPoints website or those contained within MyPoints email. You must also adjust your privacy settings to enable third party cookies. By using MyPoints links and allowing third party cookies, MyPoints advertisers can identify you as a MyPoints member. This enables them to report your transactions to us so we are able to properly credit your account with Points. Many web browsers privacy settings automatically block third party cookies so be sure to review your settings. For specific details, please refer to How do I adjust my privacy settings to accept third party cookies? for specific instructions.
Netscape users: Many web sites no longer support Netscape version 4.7. To properly view all our merchant sites it is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version.

What can I get with the Points that I earn?
You can redeem your Points for gift cards or online certificates from online stores, restaurants, airlines, hotels and more. We've got a huge range of partners in our redemption program, including department stores and boutiques you shop in already.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:35 AM

Send Earnings: Get paid to read emails, surveys & refer others:

MyLot: Get paid for chatting in this community and referrring others:

Associated Content: Get paid to write and refer others. You don't have to be an expert writer, just use spell check.

My Power Mall: Get paid to shop with purchases you were going to shop for anyway, choose a business mall and get paid when others you refer shop.

Lisa M.                  

Convert your home to a safer one, ~Healthy home & family!  

Start Your Wellness Business today!  

by on Aug. 10, 2007 at 7:05 PM

Check out my blog at . It explains and lists a few good places to check out as well some pointers of how to make the most of the internet’s opportunities. It covers blogging, survey sites, affiliate programs and more. There are step by step guides. Hope it helps you!

Best wishes!

by on Aug. 25, 2007 at 12:51 AM

I wanted to tell you about Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 25% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 800 stores including Barnes &, Gap, Target, and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

Click here to sign up:

Happy shopping!

by on Aug. 26, 2007 at 8:31 AM
I shop for diapers on You can buy bulk and save a ton of money on diapers, wipes, and lots more. Shipping is free on orders $50 or more, which isn't hard to do. This site saved me a ton of money, especially when I had 2 in diapers. Plus you can send your manufacturer's coupons to them and they'll honor them. Also, refer friends and you get money, coupons everytime they order! Use referral code JECL9047. Enjoy shopping!
by Group Admin on Oct. 13, 2007 at 1:50 PM

I just claimed $75 in gift cards.

Here are my stats.

I have 240 people that I have referred.  (if you are one of them be sure to verify your account so you get all of your points)  To do this go under "my account" and follow the directions.  :-)

Referral Link:

by Group Admin on Nov. 3, 2007 at 6:49 PM
If you have not played Netwinner in a while or ever now is the time to check it out.  They have lots of new games and ways to win cash and gift cards.

Go to:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)