Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, New 2 The Group!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

My name is Mayra and I am 23 years old. I have a handsome 19 month old son. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

Here's a little of what happened to me... I was molested by my biological father from the age of 4 (or maybe sooner) until I was about 9. My mom was a great mom, but she worked so much. She would work day shift and my dad would work night shift. So I would be "taken care of" by my dad while my mom was working and that's when he would molest me. I have 2 older brothers, but they were alway's out. He would do alot touching and kissing, but no penetration (well not that I can remember). One of the last time's he ever did anything to me he dry humped me. It was the grossest thing I have ever expierienced!!! Throughout my teeneage years I kind of blocked it out of my head. All the sadness and anger came back  when my niece confessed to me that my dad, her grandpa,  was molesting her and had raped her (anal rape)!!! At that moment I had to step away from her and lock myself in my room because I started crying and shaking out of control. Still I was scared to say anything myself so I told her to please tell someone at her school. My brave little niece did tell her teacher then the school counceller. She told me they where "working on it" and in the meantime my dad was deported and sent to Mexico. No one ever went to my parent's house to look for him!! I don't get it. My niece just said that they will get him if he ever comes back.

Ever since my niece told me what my dad did to her (3yrs ago) I have been doing so much worse emotionally and possibly physically. I have gained so much weight. I dont really go out much and being intimate with my boyfriend (my son's dad) is so much harder too. He knows about everything that has happened and does his best to understand me. I might be feeling like this bacause I feel that I could have done something to protect my niece. I feel like it's my fault. I told my 2 older brother's and my mom what my dad had done to me and my niece and yeah they were very upset, but now it's like nothing happened!!!!  I know I'm depressed, but I dont want to get on med's for it. So I don't know what to do. I don't want to feel like this forever!!!

Son
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Chibi_Kitten
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Welcome to the group!!

I can understand how you feel, my ex-stepfather molested me and my sister at the same time, right in front of each other. I still feel like I should've done something to protect her.

Anyway, you're welcome to message me any time you like. By the way, your little one is cute! 

Mayra85
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Thank You!!

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

Welcome to the group!!

I can understand how you feel, my ex-stepfather molested me and my sister at the same time, right in front of each other. I still feel like I should've done something to protect her.

Anyway, you're welcome to message me any time you like. By the way, your little one is cute! 

Son
sherri8806
by Group Admin on Feb. 2, 2009 at 12:53 AM
Hello and welcome to the group! Your story sounds so familiar I went through almost the exact same thing from the age of 5 to about 10 but it was my step father. Have you tried counciling? It is really helpful just to get it out. Even if it is to people over the internet. As a woman your given a certain strength that allows you to continue life even being as depressed as you are. Always keep fighting! And just set the best example for your child(ren) so they will learn from you but not have to experience it. If you ever want to talk just shoot me a pm.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)