Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone I am new here.

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:05 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

Hi everyone my name is Willow. I have three beautiful babies and a wonderful husband.

I have just recently felt the real need to talk about what happened to me. My torture started when I was 4 by my uncle. He started to Rape and molest me at that young age. He told me he would shoot my baby sister and my mom and dad if I told any one. I had this strong need to protect my family even at 4.  this went on for 7 years until I was 11 and i came home one day to find him raping my 9 year old sister. it was then that I realized I had failed my family and my sister by not telling on my uncle years before. If I had my sister would never had to go through what I did. My two dads (bio dad and step dad) reacted in two differant ways. My step dad went to my uncles house and beat teh crap out of my uncle. My step dad had to spend 6 months in jail for that. My bio dad was devestated and he just held us and made sure that we knew that not all men were bad. in my life I have had three men who always made sure I knew they loved me. My husband is my savior he pulled me from the dark hole I was sinking into.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TeresaJones5
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Hi and welcome to this group. We are all here fo ryou in anyway you need. If you ever want to talk you can PM me.

glwilde
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2009 at 12:10 AM

It is good to have you here, if you ever need to talk I am here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)