Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Help!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 281 Total Views
crossposted for Nicole!

Okay Pit Lovers, We need help!!

In light of all the crap that's going on with Michael Vick and dog fighting/animal cruelty we believe this is the perfect time to show the world that there are more pit bulls loving children than ever before. That's why we've decided to submit the "Kids for Pits" campaign to the Montel Williams show in the hopes he will do a show about the true nature of the pit bull.

We have 234 photos thus far and we want to send him 10 family photos with their stories. Here's where you come in, we want you to chose. Whichever are the Top Ten voted on, those will be the ones we submit to Montel.

Please go to http://www.maxtheshelterdog.com/kidsforpits.html and flip through all 26 pages and give us your favorite photos and stories. You can post your choices here or email nr@maxtheshelterdog.com. Include the names of the child/pittie with the city/state.

I know, it's alot of pages to thumb through, but it's worth it. We can do it ourselves, but we thought the pit bull owners and lovers would be the best ones to decide.

You have until Midnight Sunday 7/29/07.

We will let you know who the Top Ten are on Monday and will let you know our progress with Montel and if he decides to do the show.

Cross your fingers and keep the pitties in your prayers.

Thank you all.

Nicole

www.maxtheshelterdog.com

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Junebug28
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:42 AM

I have been meaning to ask how the voting went and hows it going with the Montel Williams show? I am hoping that it all went good with the voting and am keeping ,y fingers crosses for the show. Please let me know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)