Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im sorry

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:20 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 312 Total Views
I cant imagine.....please, please let me share what essential oils can do to help. Thereputic Grade oils have an amazing effect on viral infections. Its worth a try... please let me know if its ok to share.

Teshala
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
allie425
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2007 at 3:51 PM
Any advice is welcome in this group. I hope to get more members soon. I just started it because croupe is one of those rarely talked about childhood problems that alot of people deal with.
essentialoils
by on May. 8, 2007 at 8:01 PM

I am glad to share!

NOTE: I am not prescribing or diagnosing.

Here’s something that many Moms find helpful when their children have colds, croupe, and other respiratory issues.

FAMILY  RESPIRATORY BLEND

By Heidi Champigny

3 parts Raven
3 parts RC
2 Parts Peace & Calming  
1 part Lemon
Recently, I’ve discovered citrus helps, or can even prevent asthma.  P & C has tangerine and orange, then we add in the lemon.  Raven & RC are specifically formulated for lung support.  

I usually mix it up in a 15 ml. bottle using
90 drops Raven
90 drops RC
60 drops Peace and Calming
30 drops of Lemon

(NO V-6)  This is an undiluted blend!

This fills up the bottle.  I keep this mixture handy since I use 3 drops on my throat and chest am & pm, plus carry it with me for anyone with congestion, or especially a post nasal drip cough and especially an asthma cough.  I haven't had bronchitis in 5 years, since using the oils.  My daughter was plagued with a horrible chronic cough from post nasal drip from this awful desert pollen we have here.  For years we tried everything to control the cough, including narcotics! Nothing worked.  

Layer the Family Blend with ImmuPower and Thieves on the chest.  Also pop a couple drops of thieves on the tongue, (or Thieves losenges) at the first sign of trouble and continue while you feel the least bit compromised.  Alternate ImmuPower and Thieves on feet, twice a day.   (Thieves in the am, ImmuPower

in PM, etc.)

Using the family blend once a day any other time will keep your lungs in good shape, oxygenate your blood and keep your home air purified all year long. (After using the blend above for just 2 weeks, several times a day the cough completely stopped, gradually more and more every day.  She stayed cough free by just using it once every other day.  Again this blend was a God-send.  

Adding in Frankincense and Ravensara ramp up the above for critical concerns like emphysema, smokers lungs, any chronic lung concern. Frankincense is considered the beginning oils of choice for cancers, as well.  Ravensara is uniquely for lung support, and the main oil component in Raven. 

Also, if you are sure its VIRAL. I would be applying one of the following on the bottoms of his feet morning and at bedtime, down his spinal column.  Put on the feet “Neat,” that is undiluted.  Put down the spine 50-50 with V-6 Mixing Oil (or olive oil at the least). 

Diffuse the oils full strength.

Exodus II Blend

ImmuPower Blend

Oregano Oil

Mountain Savory

More Information: www.heartandwisdom.com

To be added to our newsletter please message me with your email address.

Good thoughts to everyone!

Teshala

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)