Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grouch

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 672 Total Views

Today is a bad day for us her in the house. My  husband is being a grouch. He is so hard to deal with at times. I really just feel like packing it all  up and moving on. I am beginning to think the kids hope we will leave. Oh how much more can  we take. Sometimes the I am sorries just don't cut it..I would love some feedback on how  others deal with a grouchy pain sufferer. He threatens to leave me.. I am amazed at how oblivious he is to his anger and how he is pushing his family away.. Our kids have ask me about their daddy living somewhere else and us visiting him. I just say that is your daddy he is just in pain. I just want to scream sometimes. Like now..

sahara66

by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Alanaplus3
by on May. 8, 2007 at 4:05 AM
When he gets that bad I pack the kids up and go away for 6 hours with out telling him where I have only had to do this once he got the point right away.
slyvester
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Its hard to live with a grouch,you know they are in pain but their frequent outbursts get annoying. sometimes I just have to get away,the kids and I go to the mall, the movie a park, just somewhere to get a break.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)