Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who wears the pants?

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 647 Total Views

In your relationship?

by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katie1991
by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 7:11 AM

My hub is an over the road trucker so when he's not home, I wear the pants but when he's home he does.  But I do all the bills, handle the money and pretty much run the household. As far as discipline for the kids that's where it can get sticky with us.  I'm much more laid back and easy going than my hub is when it comes to the girls. 

Karla1948
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I have to say that I wore the pants! And the heels, lol. It came naturally, since I was the more mature between us. Our relationship proved to me that we might as well have younger men, they never mature anyway!

Proof of this was our smoking and our drinking habits. When we met, I was a smoker, and he had been quit for several years. Within a month of us meeting, he was smoking again. And drinking, I have an absolute zero tolerance for alcohol, I don't even do alcohol based Nyquil or Listerine. He came home drunk one night, the only time he did. And the only night I told him he could find someplace else to sleep, and he did. I was ready to call the police if I had to, and he knew it!

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

Mbpeaceful12
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM

He thinks he does.

momjuly09
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I do .. and he knows it! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karla1948
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Mine did too!

Quoting momjuly09:

I do .. and he knows it! ;)

geminitwiins
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Have to agree with some of you. He thinks he does. I just do a lot of things after his back is turned. So much easier that way, lol..

Karla1948
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

After having worn the pants once, I can't imagine going back to not wearing the pants.

djlm70
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM

My husband and I wear the pants equally in our family.

ChrissyL90
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM

With us there are times when he does and other times when I do.  But even the times when I wear the pants I make him think he still does. 

AleaKat
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
He makes all the decisions but I get to approve them first.
Lol
It's pretty equal relationship full of little checks and balances.
We have a great partnership! That's what I live most about us is that we are always working as a team no matter the situation.
I laugh cause iv had women day he is controlling cause he doesn't let me do whatever I want. I married a man not a lap dog!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN