Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group...hello!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

Hello ladies.  My name is Melissa and my DH is Dan.  He is 21 years older than I am.  I am currently 30 and he will be 52 this month.  Together, we have a beautiful 8 month old daughter named Tori.  She is the only child for either of us. We met June 2007, started dating that July and were married October 2007.  Look forward to getting to know you and learn more about your relationships.  Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

-Melissa
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
coffeelover782
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Welcome. Im Dawn. 32- husbands 47. We also has a short courtship. We met in february 2007 and married on september 28 2007. I love him more every day. We have a 2 year old son. he has 2 grown kids from first wife. This is my first marriage. Theres my history, tell us more about you!

MelzyD
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Hello Dawn.  Fan has been married before, I have not.  I am a stay at home mom since Dec. and LOVE it. 

I take it this isn't a very active group?

geminitwiins
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Hi Melissa. My name is Yvonne and I'm 37. The SO is 49 and we have been together for 9 years (Mar 31 anyways). We both have kiddos from previous marriages. I have 4, 1 girl: 20 & 3 boys: 19, 17 & 15. The girl is from marriage #1 & the boys are from the second bozo. He has three kiddos from his one & only marriage. 1 girl: 30 and 2 boys: 28 & 27. Two of his are married & the other has a live in girlfriend who is pregnant. Our granddaughter will be here soon. We have two grandsons already. Thanks to my daughter & his youngest son. They were both born in 2008, so we were blessed twice that year.

We don't have any children of our own, we are both fixed, LOL..We did think about foster care, but we decided that we will just finish raising mine & taking care of the grandbabies. By the way I LOVE being a Mema.

Well thats me. Happy to meet you. Hope to get to know you more..

Sydney101
by Member on Mar. 26, 2011 at 12:11 PM

We had a short one too. Met in May and I was preggers by Oct and we will marry April 9th in small ceremony with friends on the beach.

MamaKas
by Member on Apr. 6, 2011 at 4:30 AM

Talk about a quick romance! ^_~ just goes to show when somethings right, you know it! Thats great!

WickedRayne
by on May. 9, 2011 at 3:32 AM

hey! welcome to the group. Im myra. The age gap between Dh and I is not that big at all lol. Im 21 and he is 27. But We got together when I was 17 and he was 23.lol

ThreeFates511
by on May. 13, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I also had a short courtship lol! We met online in April, had our first day in May, got engaged in July and married in november, 2006 was a good year!

Welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)