Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

age gap and sex.............

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 968 Total Views

so my husband and i have a 21 y difference ad he is way past his prim... ( i am younger) He is not very sexual right and its really frusteratng... I had my baby 6 weeks ago and he still won't touch me he is afraid to hurt me..... i know he cares but its frusterating we have not made love for 6 months and I am soooo sexualy frusterated.... It not like we make love much anyway with his age maybe once every two weeks... Does anyone have problems in bed because of age difference?

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OhGloria
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Just from my experience, I've dated older and younger before and I think the sex drive is based on the individual and not the age.  My bf is 25 and although we do have sex alot, his sex drive is not what my last bf's was, who was 36. 

LolaLoves
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubby is 42 and I am 30 and he cannot get enough. LOL

geminitwiins
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Me & the SO switched places. He is 12 years older and not to long ago I was like you...Somewhere last month we traded. Now I have no desire for it and he is going crazy. He said it was pay back, but I swear I'm doing this on purpose. I actually think that it's because I have been under so much stress here lately. All I want to do is sleep..

But maybe you can get him to talk to his doctor. That little blue pill does work.

Lisa_7777
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:36 AM

i know were your coming from we havent had sex since last year so id say about 6- 7 months  ago.  i was always the one wanting or always wanting affection. i have been let down soo many times and it got to the point where i have turned myself off cause of being afraid to get let down again. soo i know the feeling of frustration. i know were hyour coming from i have tryed and tryed like i said got to the point were i turned myself off now i dont get as horney as i used to. probley cause of the feeling of let down onw too many times. i hope someone can relate.

OhGloria
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Like Geminitwins says...that little blue pill does work!

venus-mama
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Of course my six weeks is finally up ad i was finally looking forward to making love and a unexspected trip came about and looks like i will be away for a couple days gahhh hopefully when i get back....

justahousewife
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I'm in my 30's and he's in his 50's. When we first met he had been on the little blue pill for maybe 15yrs and really embarrassed. I cured him of that. He said it was because I was so patient and didn't make him feel bad, I think he just needed a little more enticement. LOL Anyways we're not rabbits by any means but maybe 2-3 x's a week is normal. That's seems to keep us both happy. 

Sorry I suppose that doesn't help. :-|

geminitwiins
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:06 PM

2 to 3 times a week? Now I'm jealous and I don't even want it...LOL

Quoting justahousewife:

I'm in my 30's and he's in his 50's. When we first met he had been on the little blue pill for maybe 15yrs and really embarrassed. I cured him of that. He said it was because I was so patient and didn't make him feel bad, I think he just needed a little more enticement. LOL Anyways we're not rabbits by any means but maybe 2-3 x's a week is normal. That's seems to keep us both happy. 

justahousewife
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:48 PM

LOL I'm wired different I think. Even when my xh and I were at our worst (before I filed divorce papers) I still made sure we came together in the bedroom. I figured it was the one thing we really had no room to argue or disagree over and it's a great way to take a break from any outside stress. 

2-3 x's is usually stuffed into the weekend because the weeks are so busy so we have to make up for it. LOL It's like cramming for finals before the children come home again. 

Quoting geminitwiins:

2 to 3 times a week? Now I'm jealous and I don't even want it...LOL

Quoting justahousewife:

GabbyP.
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

It switches off between us all the time. Sometimes I don't even want to think about sex and he is driving me insane wanting it. Then other times it's me bugging him and him trying shrug me off. I like the times when we are on the same page. That's rare though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)