Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM TIRED....(language)

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 280 Total Views

of being told NO!!! I mean I get it, he is the one who works outside the house. He pays ALL the bills and blah, blah, blah...But you don't have to get nasty whenever I try to ask for something and yell NO at me...Seriously rethinking this crap. His age is starting to get on my ever loving nerves. That and I KNOW he will NEVER EVER marry me and that is starting to become an issue with me.

Does anybody else have this problem? And let me clarify, I don't just sit here, watching t.v., playing on the computer, or just sleeping, I clean, cook, do the grocery shopping, run his errands, pay the bills, etc. I also get up with him @ 4 in the morning so we can have coffee and then I walk him out to his truck. I mean DAMN!!! He calls me spoiled, but in our house you would think it was the 1950's...

angry        banging head into wall

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ChrissyL90
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM

wtf?  I'd be so pissed too and like you said it's not like your sitting at home all day watching soaps!  My dh gets in his funks sometimes too when he works the long hours and it pisses the shit out of me.  Comes home at night and finds something to bitch about.  At least mine usually gets over it eventually but wtf sometimes it gets so old, kwim?  Sending you some hugs!  Chrissy!

RhiannonMare
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If this relationship is no longer giving you what you want and need, then I think it's time to rethink the situation. From the way you worded and typed the part about him not ever going to marry you, it seems to me that that is what you want your ultimate goal to be. If he isn't going to be the one you marry, then I'd say it was time to move on and quit wasting your time with him.

geminitwiins
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Yeah, after 10 years (it will be 11 Mar 30th) I think we are hitting a stale mate. I am slowly starting to sort and pack up stuff. He won't talk and I'm tired of feeling like this.

Don't get me wrong, he is a good man. We have a lot of great memories. But I want more and he is just fine with how things are. Stalemate.

SteeleJ
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Don't get me wrong, he is a good man. We have a lot of great memories. But I want more and he is just fine with how things are. Stalemate.

Sounds like my man. I want more and he is content with just the way it is :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)