Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 10:14 AM
  • 302 Replies
  • 11274 Total Views
Hi everyone! If you would like, please post an introduction about yourself and your age gap relationship so we can get to know one another a little better. Thanks!

by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jacksmummy
by on Feb. 13, 2007 at 5:03 PM
Hi All!
I am Jennifer and my husband's name is Brad.  We have a 17 yr age gap..... 27& 45.  We have a 19 month old son, getting ready to try for #2 soon!  Brad is a pilot so I am by myself for about 2 weeks a month (so any moms out there that spend a lot of time w/o their hubbys, send me a line!).  Laughing
mellylicious
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 9:53 AM
Hi Everyone. My name is Melinda I am 29 (will be 30 next month) and my BF is 42. We have one child together,our 3month old son. But I have 5 children total!
chenra
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Hi.....my name is Cheryl.....my husband is almost 18 years older than me (36 & 54).  We'll have been married for 16 years in August.  He has two children from his first marriage and they have given him/us 6 grandchildren.  Our children are adopted and are ages 5 and 2.....all but one of our grandkids are older than our own children!!  I became a grandma at age 22.
autNhoney
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Hi my name is Sara and my husbands name is Dave. We have a 10 year age gap with me being the OLDER woman. Dave is 24 and I am 33 (almost 34). We have been friends for 4 years and recently got married a year ago March 27. I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter from a previous relationship and we are trying to have a baby of our own.
feary_baby69
by on Feb. 18, 2007 at 7:45 PM
Hi my husband and I have a 13 year differance (I just 25 and he is 38),  he had 4 daughters from a previous marriage (and yes I get along with his ex-wife), we met at OSH, we dated, after 5 months we moved in together, and a year later we decided to get married in Vegas (we were planning just to go for our anniversary), and 8 months later we got pregnant. I am a sahm, and he is key-carrier for OSH.
em683
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2007 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey all,

My name is Emily. I am 23 and my husband Duane is 45. We have been married 3 years in May and have a daughter, Hannah, who is 13 months. I am new to the site and was very excited to find this group. I can't wait to get to know you all.
Brina1106
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 3:19 PM
Hi,

My name is Megan and my boyfriend is Keith. There are 17 years between us. I am 23 and he is 40. We have a 3 1/2 month old daughter named Sabrina. I'm glad to see that there is a group of people who understand that age is not a problem. Hope to get to know ya'll better.
rotc72002
by on Mar. 3, 2007 at 3:32 PM
im jessica, almost 20 & my fiancee is 27. we have a daughter who is almost 11 months & im 6 months pregnant with #2.
RunnerGirl
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Hello Everyone,

I'm having some PC problems so bear with me. 

My name is Cheryl.  My husband is Ron.  I am 47 (48 this year) and Ron just turned 39 last year.  There iare 9 years between us. 

We met at a mutual friends birthday party in Oct. of 1999 and we were married in June 2000.

I have two girls from a previous marriage.  We took both of the girls with us and got married in Las Vegas.  Ron suggested both.

I love Ron to pieces but we do have our problems from time to time.

NascarMomma
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2007 at 1:58 PM
Hi, Im Melanie and am 25. I am married to Steve who is 37, there is a 12 year age difference. We both had been married before to people the same age as ourselves and were never really happy....until we foudn each other!! Im excited about finding this group.

We have one daughter named Kaitlyn, who is almost 2 and we hope to ttc this summer. we were married in Vegas on March 1st 2006.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)