Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to make a separate post where we can put the prayer request of the moment!

Let us know how we can pray for you and your family!

Laura

by on May. 8, 2007 at 8:11 PM
Replies (61-62):
sonshining
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Praying for you and your marriage. That's a first priority. Take care of yourself, pray when you find quiet time. Have date night with yourdh when you also find the time. That's vital. Love your sd as you are called to do, if others are talking and walking evil ways, that is them and not you. I know, it's not easy to deal with and hear the negative. But stay focused and God's love and light. There is a way, and it's not through others "thinking" your a bad stepmother. Know what you are doing is blessed by God and He is on your side! 

Quoting Pam995:

Please pray for my husband and I. BM tries to start fights every moment she can and insults me left and right. I love my husband and SD but I feel as if I can't take it anymore. To make matters worse, BM's family and DH's mother are all against me trying to be a good step-mother. They're trying their best to push me out of my SD life. I'm scared my relationship with my SD and my husband will fall apart.. 

k9junkie
by Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Please pray for our family.  Often my 14 year old (step)daughter is disrespectful.  I don't always react well.  My husband is backing me up more.  Alora is my daughter and Arthur is my husband.  Thanks, Kathy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN