Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Admin needed

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 10:19 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 677 Total Views
Hi Christian Stepmoms:

As the owner of this group, I am in dire need of someone who would be willing to step up and become a group administrator. This basically means that you could monitor posts, edit group guidelines, invite members, add announcements, etc. There is an Admin Guide published by CafeMom to help.

I am not able to monitor this group or be as active as I'd like, as there are many issues going on in my personal life right now. Nothing serious, just multiple things at once.

Also, I have had a few requests for chat. I would like the administrator to pick a time for chat and hold it; the admin must begin the chat session and remain throughout the whole time. I'm thinking an hour or 90 min once a week.

Please send me a message off the forum (click my profile and click "send message") if you would like to take on this role.

Thanks so much for your consideration! I'm looking forward to keeping this great group going and making it run more efficiently.

Laura
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. I Thes. 5:16-18
by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)