Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am moving to New Burn.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

We are currently living in Texas right now, but DH has had a sudden job change and we're finding ourselves relocating to New Burn within 2 weeks! Yikes!!! I'm almost 4 months pregnant and I really love my OB here, but that doesn't matter anymore :/ I've never been to New Burn before or anywhere close to the area so I have no idea about anything :/ Anyways, for those of you in the area... I would like recommendations for a good ob/gyn and/or a nice hospital where I can get referrals from. Also pediatricians too! My son is now 2 years old. Ugh... moving is a pain esp when I'm only given a weeks notice!!!! crazy busy :( TIA ladies... any advice about the area would help me out. I'm literally in the dark for everything! We will only be staying in New Burn for 15 months and then we will move closer to Charlotte. 

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nickquincysmom
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Welcome to New Bern, we have a hospital and lots of great docs here. We love Dr Engel, thats who i take my son to. Check out New Bern Mommas here on cafemom. I think their is 33 mommies in that group all that live in New Bern so i'm sure any questions you have 1 of us will know the answer. Hope to see you soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)