Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**CHRISTMAS!!**

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:09 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 498 Total Views

so, what is on your 99'ers Christmas list?! nate want an "air soft" gun..i'm seriously on the fence about that one. but also, the "Mindflex" game thing, um....Lebron James basketball shoes (IDK why, he just got jordan's a few weeks ago....), i think thats it....he's been pretty quiet! unusual.....

Amberbig smile minimommy to 3 and one on the way!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommymelissa711
by Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Emily wants a Nintendo DS & some games to go with it

HFBMOM
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 6:30 PM

My son has a lengthy list, but I notice Legos are mentioned a bunch of times - he has different kits listed. 

KathyGabe
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Mine want's some wii games and a gift card so he can buy him self what he want's

teal_dreamz
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Holiday Hannah Montana doll and a cupcake maker. 

lisajellybean
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 9:32 AM

My little man had a long list but i seen he wanted a new laptop lol I thought it was hilarious that he had askd for that I looked at him & said well u better be really good & maybe santa will bring u it lol very unlikely though but hey aim high lol 

DejaRea
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Yugio cards and DS games seem to be all I hear about lately. He did mention wanting to get ants for his ant farm again last night so that might happen.

He'd would kill for his own laptop, but as the youngest cousin to get one is 14 I still have a couple years of being able to tell him the desktop he inherited works just fine.

sweet2th99
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Maybe a "netbook" instead.  They are pretty inexpensive as computer's go, most are less than $300.  I'm sure there will also be some killer sales on them for black Friday.  Just an idea if you wanted to go with something like that.  We considered getting my son one, but honestly we have so many computers in the house he just doesn't need his own right now.

Jammie

american flag ribbon

cruiser4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:42 AM

My daughter wants clothes from Justice, DS games and things to scrapbook with.

Gone_Crazy2
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 2:24 AM

My son surprisingly had a short list. He wants some boxers instead of the tighty-whities (funny), a new lock on his door so his brother can not come in and play, someone to take his brother and give him one that will not annoy him (classic), the new Taylor Swift cd, a cat and a maid so he does not have to do his chores. I gave him 10 points for creativity.  He finally discovered that Santa is not going to help him with anything so maybe he has given up hope of a new computer or nintendo do-hickey. haha

This year though he came up to me at the Wal-Mart with an index card and said he needed a coat and a football. He picked up a few cards off the donation tree and asked if he could do it. I almost cried. Alright I did. At the Wal-Mart, on camera. Pathetic me.  Finally all the talks of being grateful not greedy and helping others with small clothes and toys has finally paid off. 

In advance, Happy Holidays to you all and to all a snow filled night. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)