Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daughters - How Many?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 450 Total Views

How many bras does your daughter have? What styles?  Are new ones on your back-to-school shopping list? They are on ours and when I took a quick look today I think that the markup price was on them must make them one of the highest profit apparel items.  Anyhow, we will be shopping soon for them and oh so much more!

Gina
Mom to Amy &
Group Mom of Moms with Tween Daughters

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommymelissa711
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I just had to buy my daughter some. She complained her sports bras were too tight around her rib cage. There called Teen Bras. They look just like a regular bra, but they don't have any hooks. I agree about the prices. It seems like the stuff for kids is as expensive or more expensive than the things for adults

mommyof5johnson
by on Aug. 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM

My daughter has at least 3 maybe more. She likes the regular ones. She perfers the matching sets.

Hope yall had a good summer!

kristinas8
by on Aug. 10, 2009 at 7:23 PM

I have 4 in bras now, my oldest lives away from home so I don't provide for her, my other oldest is down to 2, she's desperate to go back to school shopping, the other 2 have plenty I'd say 5 or more. 

MsKari77
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM

My daughter has 3. Wal-mart had a 3 pack of "day bras" (basically training bras) for under $9. I would have bought her 2 more packages, but they didn't have any left in the size she needed. She tried on the sports bras, and she didn't car for them as much. Plus the ones she got were more "cute", to use her word. One was plain white, one was neon green and the other was neon green with girly frogs and pink trimming.

Next time I get to Wal-mart I plan on picking her up a couple more packages, well at least one more any way.

krise
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Mine has about 5 now. The Basic Training bra. 

Floras_secret
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:51 AM

My daughter doesn't have any, but she keeps begging for a training bra.  She isn't even budding yet, so I keep saying no.  Should I go ahead and let her get one?

P.johnson
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:40 PM

My daughter has three I also did the walmart thing

deemomma02
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM

My daughter has at least six. She don't like the sports bras so I need to find some regular ones that fit her.

mom2threeGirlys
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Actually none.... She is flat as a board still not even a bud yet..

I am a trial and error, cry it out, spanking, formula feeding, vaccinating, sleep in your own bed, put your boobie away in public, tell you how it is, yell at my kids, cookie before bed, love to read, love to paint, let my kids cook, make my kids do chores kinda momma!!!

girl on a swing        teen girl      listening to tunes

Kissa 7                        Ashlee 9                            Taylor 11

lesliesam
by Member on Oct. 10, 2009 at 8:38 PM

My daughter has developed to much for her age so I have to shop in the women or juniors for her.

She has 4 bras and we shop at walmart or the dollar store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)