Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no flames; just smoldering

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 280 Total Views
How can I get the flames to reignite?  My husbands flames have come to a smoldering and I need help to get them aflame again.  I feel if I can't do it soon, someone else will.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
3girlsmom73
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2007 at 3:31 PM
Well, let's get those flames going.  But key is definitely communication.  Find out if he admits to there being a problem as well and if he is willing to work together to rekindle those flames.   Tell him how much you want it to work and remind him of the days you first fell in love and how good that felt.  I would assume you want that feeling back and I am sure he does too.

Life changes and relationships change.  However if you both want it, you can make it work. 
MY2KIDS79
by New Member on May. 12, 2007 at 4:12 PM
I am not sure how to help you, i have the same problem, but I want you to know you are not alone. Keep trying. Take a vacation somewhere that you can not be bothered. Good luck...
3girlsmom73
by Group Owner on May. 12, 2007 at 7:06 PM
Let me share a night to remember that I did for my husband on our 5 year anniversary.  I sent my 3 girls to the in-laws.  I had him take them there.  When he returned I was in a long red nightgown and high heels.  Dimmed lights, candlelight, and romantic music also greeted him.  I greeted him at the door.  While he was gone I had made a candlelight bubble bath for him as well.  So I led him in there and he sat in the batch while I prepared a steak dinner.  I told him he could not come out until I said.  So then when ne did come out we ate our romantic dinner and then slow danced in our kitchen to the music.  The rest is history:-)

I believe adding romance brings so much to a relationship.  But this is the night I think we will both agree stands out as the most memorable in the romantic department!

Tina
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)