Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i love the blue collar comedy guys...

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:13 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 368 Total Views
 i have listened to and enjoyed jeff foxworthy for years, but recently i have really gotten into larry the cable guy, and the others connected with the blue comedy tour on tv.... i especially adore the larry the cable guy movie, health inspector
by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Christine7647
by New Member on May. 7, 2007 at 1:56 PM
I LOVE BLUE COLLAR COMEDY !!!!!!  Bill Engvall is my favorite !!!!!  I own almost all of the blue collar DVDs.  Don't get me wrong...they ALL make me laugh.  I still giggle to myself when I picture Jeff Foxworthy throw himself on the ground and spin in a child's temper tantrum......lol  Those guys are just good ole downhome fun !!!!!
laura832
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2007 at 2:18 PM
bill engvall has a comedy show starting in july.... my personal favorite is larry the cable guy, ever since the health inspector movie came out... he is also good in the movie cars, and loved his special, "git-r-done"
roeroe
by on May. 8, 2007 at 2:44 AM
OH MY GOD, THESE GUYS ARE ALL HILARIOUS. GIT-R-DONE.....
LARRY THE CABLE GUY IS MY PERSONEL FAVORITE.. DAT DER IS FUNNY, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. I THINK WHEN HE IS MAKING FUN OF HIS FARTING GRANDMOTHER IS THE BEST.  THEY ALL HAVE BEEN HERE IN VEGAS BUT I ALWAYS SEEM TO MISS THEM.  THERES YOUR SIGN.

ROSEANNE
laura832
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2007 at 8:01 AM
welcome roseanne.. i love larry the cable guy too.... he was a riot as mater in the animated movie cars.... theres your sign.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)