Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Bullet

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 835 Total Views

Has any one used a baby bullet or any other type of baby food grinder/blender? I didn't make my son's baby food, but that was 9 years ago. I am trying to do things differently this time, including staying at home with my little girl. I would just like some input on if you have used the product or similar ones and what your thoughts are on it. Thanks.

by on Mar. 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
onoelly
by on Mar. 12, 2011 at 6:04 PM
I'm going to talk dh into a mini 4 cup cuisinart for mothers day. they are on sale at Macy's right now. I want to get an appliance that I will use after we are done with baby food :0)
chundley
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I use the regular bullet and it works great.  It's a bit cheaper than the baby bullet too.

ZelisMommy
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I bought it and I love it :)

With DD# I used a blender to make her food and made it once a month because I worked at the time. I liked the baby bullet because now that I'm home I try to make her food weekly.

cali4niachef
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2011 at 4:57 PM

BUMP!

kelliehelvie
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM

love!

BlessednHappy
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I wanted one but I decided on a food processor that looks similar to baby bullet but it was only $17, I got it at walmart

cali4niachef
by Group Owner on May. 1, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Can you link us to the food processor you ended up getting? Thanks!

Quoting BlessednHappy:

I wanted one but I decided on a food processor that looks similar to baby bullet but it was only $17, I got it at walmart

Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Maternity & Newborn Photographer, Childbirth Educator, Student Herbalist, Coffee Addict

BlessednHappy
by on May. 1, 2011 at 11:17 PM

http://www.walmart.com/ip/DEX-Baby-Make-Store-Serve-Baby-Food-Processor/12960784

Dex BFPTL-3C Dex Baby Food Processor

Quoting cali4niachef:

Can you link us to the food processor you ended up getting? Thanks!

Quoting BlessednHappy:

BlessednHappy
by on May. 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM

It came today and I can't wait to use it!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)