Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mules should be red heads

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 464 Total Views
All of my children were born with red hair, but only my little middle has actually kept it.

Of the three of them he is by FAR the most stubborn! He will dig in his heals and tell you the sky is green if he thinks it is! Am I the only one who notices this in her red-head?
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kurtkamkaitsmom
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:20 PM
NO, i Agree with you.. smiles.. I have three children too. My oldest and youngest have the blonde and my middle one has red hair.. and he is soo stubborn..
My sounds like yours.. he would say the same thing...  
    Kerry
Andrealynnb
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2007 at 3:27 PM
I totlly agree. Red heads have  a flair for life like no others.  Mine is stubbourn
JoysMom
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:54 AM
stub·born play_w("S0821400") (stbrn)adj. stub·born·er, stub·born·est 1. a. Unreasonably, often perversely unyielding; bullheaded.b. Firmly resolved or determined; resolute. See Synonyms at obstinate.2. Characterized by perseverance; persistent.3. Difficult to treat or deal with; resistant to treatment or effort: stubborn soil; stubborn stains.

I like the second definition best, persistent!! Yeah that's a nice way to say it!
BobbieB
by on May. 8, 2007 at 12:03 PM
I think you use my son's name in place of the word stubborn as far as that definition goes. It fits him to a T!
alli-k
by on Mar. 8, 2008 at 4:38 PM
No you aren't the only one.  My girl is so stubborn and will not listen to me worth a crap.  We have had to put extra slide locks up high on all of our doors to keep her from walking out the doors when we aren't looking!  How do you discipline a child without breaking her spirit?  It is so frustrating at times.  She listens to her daddy better than she does me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)