Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 5:10 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 562 Total Views
Welcome to the forum dedicated to all who have redhead children.  They are very unique right down to their carrot tops.  Please introduce yourself to the moms in the group.  We'd love to hear from you!  I'll go first:

Name: Andrea
Children: 2; Evan 3 months and Elizabeth, 6 (The Redhead)
Job:  SAHM (Stay At Home Mom)
Favorite Color: Red of course
Interests: Camping, Walking, Biking, Being Ouside, Reading, Playing With The Children.

by on May. 7, 2007 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakins
by New Member on May. 7, 2007 at 5:57 PM
My name is Tonya. I'm a mother of 2 redheads. My daughter Sage is 6 yeasrs old, she still has a little red in her hair, it's nothing like it was when she was younger. ANd I have an 18 month old son named Merrill. Who came out with a head full of red!! I love it. My interests are the same, I love camping, hiking, fishing. Just love to be outdorrs and with my family. Even though my family is a little crazy at times, I think that has something to do with the red hair too.. Thats what there doctor says anyways. And I'm also a stay at home mm right now. Trying to get her business up and running with the time that I have. And I can't wait to get in on some chit chat soon.
BobbieB
by on May. 7, 2007 at 9:55 PM
Hey! My name is Bobbie. I have a little 6yr old red headed boy and a bigger 43 yr old red headed boy! I love both of my red heads!!!

I live in TN, I've been married 11 1/2 yrs. And sometimes, living with red heads is a challenge. Especially when those tempers kick in!!
kurtkamkaitsmom
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Hello everyone
  My name is Kerry.. I am a mother of three.
my oldest Kurt is 10  (will be 11 in July).
My second oldest is Kameron he is 8 years old.. and my little red head.. smiles
  My youngest  just turn 3 and her name is Kaitlyn
 I'm a stay at home mom.. married my best friend..

I hope to gain  some good friends from here..
 Take care 
 Kerry
JoysMom
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:49 AM
HI, I can't yet tell if my little one will have red hair, but it is looking like a strawberry blonde. She is 7.5 month old, and still pretty bald. More about us:
My name is Donna and I am a redhead, I come from a family of them, I have my mom's hair and my sister has strawberry blonde. I have one child, Joy who is 7.5months. I am also a SAHM. MY favorite color is green (it looks great on a redhead!) My interests are scrabooking, stamping and other crafty things. I look forward to hearing redhead tales! I am sure my mom has plenty!
Donna
Just_Cis
by on May. 8, 2007 at 9:39 PM
Hi, I have survived raising a red head (ok, not completely done, she is only 20)... but I have been where you are, and know what you go through with these children of persistance, character, and wow.. the loyalty they show!  They sure are a challenge and a blessing!  It isn't always easy... I am sure you have all figured that out by now!  LOL.... Chat with you soon!
~Cis
EastCoastMahine
by on May. 9, 2007 at 6:15 PM
Name: Jess

Children: Kerry and I have a similar set-up! I also have 3 - all differing red hed shades. My 7 yr old boy is more of a strawberry blonde, my 2 yr old girl is "champagne" but my "little middle" at four years old is my out and out RED head. I loved what you said about loyalty Cis. I have definately seen this fierce quality in him!

Job: Raising my kids! I always say I actually went to college and got my degree in child raising, but they made me call it Psychology!

Favorite Color: Same as Donna's and for the same reason! GREEN

Interests: Surfing, going to the beach, alllll summer activities! I am so excited it's warm out! (We're in RI so spring is happily greeted here!) I also like rock climbing (indoor only so far) and finding new playgrounds. And craigslist. I'm addicted to craigslist.

My husband is truly awesome (but don't tell him I said that  - it would upset the balance of power and the universe would implode on itself!)

I think this was a great group to start up! So creative! Great job
Andrea!
tracilm1977
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2007 at 1:06 AM
Hi, my name is Traci.  I am a SAHM of two girls.  The oldest is 9 and has brown hair.  The baby is 16 months and has hair somewhere between true red and dark red.  I have been married for 10 years, and am 29 yrs old(will be 30 in Sept.).  I love to read romance novels, not that I have much ftime for that lately.
Kelly4270
by on Jun. 18, 2007 at 10:46 PM

Hi there!  I'm a red headed momma with 2/4 red headed children.  My Husband has black hair.  I alos have one child with black hair and one that has blond.  I'm the only red head in my family..I'm the third generation baby.

Kelly(AKA Kelly4270)-SAHM to 4!

verybestmommy
by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 5:50 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Lindsey and I'm a WAHM mom to two wonderful kids.  My son Logan is 4 1/2 years old and my 10 month old daughter Jaylea is my firey little red head.  She's a handful!  She is also a model/actor with an agency in St. Louis.  

alli-k
by on Mar. 8, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Hey, my name is Alli and I am a SAHM of 3 . Shelby 12, Lacie 3(redhead # 1) and Seth 7mo.( redhead #2).  My dd Shelby looks just like my husband and I, dark hair w/ hazel eyes.  Lacie was our 1st surprise.  We tried for 9 years and almost gave up on having another child, then we found out we were pregnant again.  Lacie has always been a little fireball.  Even in utero she had a way of letting you know she was gonna be something else.  To say we never have a dull moment in our house is the understatement of the decade.  The there is our little Seth.  He was our 2nd little surprise.  We never dreamed we would get pregnant again.  I mean it took forever to have Lacie.  When he was born the nurses said he's got red hair.  We're not sure how he's gonna be yet, in utero he was very laid back so hopefully he will be that way always.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)