Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found a great discount to go see Day Out With Thomas in Grapevine

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 90 Total Views

My kids love Thomas the Tank Engine and I found a great discount code to use for tickets to see Day Out With Thomas in Grapevine!! We are so excited and we are even going to take our niece and nephew this year since we are able to save so much money!! Day Out With Thomas is coming to The Grapevine Vintage Railroad in Grapevine, TX April 13-15 & 20-22, 2012, 8:00 am through 6:00 pm daily. Tickets are $18 and with our great discount, you get $2 off each ticket. To take advantage of this discount, use the code MOM in the access code box when purchasing tickets here: http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/VenueListings.action?venueId=18407&pl=mar or by phone at 866-468-7630. Museum members also get $2 discount on tickets with the discount code “train.” All Thomas fans are invited to come spend the day with their favorite No. 1 engine. The approximately 25-minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 45 minutes, rain or shine, with departure times at 9:00 am through 5:15 pm daily. There’s storytelling, video viewing, a clown show, a petting zoo, magic shows, huge model train layout, bounce houses, interactive stage entertainment, Sandbox FunDig! & more. Share this great sale and website with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it. I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)