Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I choose to be happy and I am picky about who I associate with

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Join my group if you want to build new friendships with real women who are willing to listen to your problems and actually relate to them and not bash you. Do you want to have friendships with other women who support you, help you when you need it, girls night out, hang out with and relax!!!

Tell me about your interest in this group and any experiences you have had.

by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
luvmyladybugs
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2007 at 6:30 PM
HI~My names Kenzie's...I'll be 27 in september although with 3 kids sometimes I feel much older. It would be nice to meet people with kiddos who deal with the same things in day to day life. I would really enjoy meeting real friends to be close to and go out with. Right now my closest friend besides my husband is my mom. I'm not complaining, but there are some things u dont want to share with either of those people. Anywho....I'm open to chat anytime and looking forward to meeting you......;o)
mom2chboys
by on Oct. 4, 2007 at 5:37 PM
My name is Tiffany and I turned 27 in August.  I have 2 kiddos...I have been married and divorced and married again so I feel much older sometimes.  I am looking for other women to connect with; I only have one friend with a child, most of my other friends are still single, so it is hard to talk to them about things because they don't always understand what it is like to be wife and mommy and what that means.  I'm open to whatever you have on your mind.
Laciemomof4
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 9:22 PM
Hey My name is Lacie and I am 27 and A mother of four from age 8,7, 5, and 1 year I am interested in this group because I love meeting new moms who have things in common with me I spend alot of time at home alone or at work and just feel like I need more me time my family lives far off and sometimes it would be nice to do something other than talk to them on the phone about the same old thing I would love to tell them hey I joined this group and have so many new friends any way thats why i am interested in this group
neddie77
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM
hey my name is Annette and I don't need to have alot of friends but just enough that I know are real. All my girls are back home in NY.

I just want to meet some friends that our kids can play with, husbands can watch football together and we can go shopping! The occassional glass of wine and just girl talk. I love my family and I love having friends with their kids over to play and have fun. I am not into the club scene (been there done that) just a nice lounge or dinner with the girls suite me fine! I also like to work out so work out buddy would be great too!
Leobaby07
by on Feb. 12, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Hi I'm Tina, I'm 23, I just had my first baby boy Rodney III, he is 6 almost 7 months now. All my friends have kids and I was the last one. I don't have very many friend that have kids my sons age. I would love to meet moms that are cool, easy going, but also has a personality and a life of there own. I like to go out sometimes. I don't do the club thing. I did that before I got pregnant and it was fun but I don't need to be like that anymore. I need a workout buddy. Glad to meet all of you and hope to get together soon. O my boyfriend is 23 almost 24 in March and he use to be in the army, loves to play poker, and watches football any chance he gets. Not to much of a talkative person, but like to have fun. Would love to meet couples that are cool to hang out with too.
MommyBebe
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2008 at 8:43 PM
My name is Bridgette Brunet(mom to a 3 year old son, Dominic). I am 20 years old and I currently live in Slidell, La(i know most from tx hate us, LOL) I am moving to McKinney in May after finals!!! (my b/f from Amarillo & his family lives in McKinney) I have been up there once just recently, Feb 9-16 2008. I absolutely LOVE it there! I can't wait to move. All of the friends I have here are not friends. My ex best friend has my wedding ring and my ex was sleeping over at her house the week I left him, and now my other ex friend is dating him. My ONE best friend is an Army Wife and lives 6 hours away! :( Now that I am moving to McKinney I am hoping to meet great other Moms who have positive lives and are willing to be TRUE friends. I hope I can have play dates and really be happy out there. Most girls here (not to stereotype) aren't doing anything with there lives and rather party than do the family thing (thanks to Bourbon St.). I am always here to talk and give advice so feel free to write!!!!
jla1216
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Hi ladies.  Thought I'd introduce myself to the group.  I have been married going on 14 years, yeah us!  We have 2 daughters, 12 and 8 years old.  They keep me busy.  Most of my friends have gone back into the workplace over the past couple years and I miss them.  Can't just meet them for lunch or go shopping while the kids are at school.  :(  I am a stay at home mom, volunteer at the kids' schools, member of the Little Elm Fire Department Auxillary, and sell Premier Jewelry part time.  I love trying new places to eat and watching movies.  We lived in McKinney for a little while, but in Little Elm the past 4 1/2 years. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)