Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is starting to get bad in my finger joints

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

Does any one else have this problem and what do you do to help. I have a five and seven year old they are just starting to do home work and projects for school I want to be able to help them not to mention everything else you do with your hands on a daily bases

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
grandmaofmany
by Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:38 PM

have you tried botox shots they have help me do more things with my hands . my joints are move able with the shots

JenE4
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I've been on prescription strength vitamin D (50,000 UI), and I swear it's made ALL the difference in the world for me. I take it once a week on Fridays and then a regular supplement (1,000 UI of D) daily. Last night my hands were killing me and I remembered that I hadn't taken my 50,000 D yet. Took it, and I feel great today. I have psoriatic arthritis rather than RA, so maybe it's different, but it might be worth a shot to look into.

Jen
Mom to Emma, 13; Wyatt, 10; and baby Sofia...babies

Group Owner
Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice

Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

KellyOh72
by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I'm sorry =(. Hope you feel better soon. I take Humira and dont have problems. (most of the time)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)